Membership and Ticket Policies
The Experience offers memberships and events, including memberships that provide access to our online resources. Our membership levels, prices, dues, fees, amenities, benefits, programs, classes, and events are subject to change or termination at any time. The Experience retains complete control over all matters affecting or relating to its members or memberships, including but not limited to any documentation or information that may be required of members or guests such as proof of co-habitation, age, or residency. The Experience does not accept memberships of anyone under the age of 21.
- Primary Member. The designated Primary Member is typically the person purchasing the membership. The Primary Member may exercise the following rights: cancel the entire membership, change the Payment Method, add or subtract Additional Members, correct or update membership information, obtain his or her own membership information, and make payments on the membership.
- Additional Member. All other members other than the Primary Member are considered Additional Members. The classification of an Additional Member may require proof of cohabitation, age or residency. Memberships are only permitted to have 1 Additional Member over the age of 21.
Payments and Fees:
- Dues Payments. We collect yearly membership dues on or around your membership anniversary date by electronic fund transfer from the designated bank account or credit or debit card on file for your Yearly Payment Method (“Yearly Payment Method”). The Experience may use services made available by card issuers which automatically update your card information and prevent disruptions due to account changes, such as an expired or reissued card. We are not responsible for overdraft fees. To change your designated dues-paying account, please visit TheExperience.Social. Dues, fees, costs and other charges are subject to change by The Experience at any time without notice, unless otherwise required by law. In the event of a change in any amount charged, The Experience may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address(es) associated with the membership.
- Fees. Subject to the provisions below and any variation required or permitted by state law, we may charge certain fees to members as set forth in our Fee Schedule, which may be periodically updated in our sole discretion.
- Other Fees
- Late Payment: $10;
- Invalid Payment – Dishonored Check: $20
- Your continued membership with The Experience constitutes your agreement to pay The Experience’s fees, including specifically its fees for late and or invalid payments.
- Late or Non-Payment(s) – You may be charged fees related to late or non-payment(s) if for any reason we do not receive payment for our goods or services by the due date or you pay less than the full amount owed for our goods and services.
- Invalid Payments. We accept various means of payment for our goods and services, including payment by check for certain goods and services. WITH RESPECT TO PAYMENT BY CHECK, IF A CHECK IS DISHONORED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS OR ANY OTHER REASON, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $20 FEE FOR SUBMISSION OF AN INVALID PAYMENT INSTRUMENT as provided in the Fee Schedule.
- Right to Implement or Change Fees. We reserve the right to implement or change fees or other charges at any time, unless otherwise required by law. We may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address(es) associated with the membership.
- Membership Suspension or Termination by The Experience. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership, or any member on your membership, at any time for a failure to comply with these or any of our other rules, regulations, procedures or policies (which may be amended as necessary), Team Member directions, or for conduct we determine to be improper or contrary to our best interests or the best interest of our members, as determined by us at our sole discretion.
Membership and Event Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged. All prices, dates, and times are subject to change; visit TheExperience.Social for the most up-to-date schedule. To be notified of any changes or cancellations, please update your contact information by logging into your account at TheExperience.Social.